|Login | Sign up for Free||800.476.3968 | Support Center|
Hiller Park Ace Race
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
|Event Dates:||Sunday 9/08|
|Type:||: Discraft Ace Race|
|Director:||Charles Burdine email|
|Flyer:||Click here to download|
Event Director Details
Hiller Park 2013 Discraft Ace Race
Registration Is Closed
The 2013 Ace Race player pack includes:
- Two copies of the 2013 Ace Race prototype disc: It's a beginner-friendly distance driver... and it's in premium Titanium plastic!
- One Titanium mini Magnet: you've never seen one before, since they've never been made before!
- Two reusable scorecards/bag tags: something else you've never seen before! We commissioned these reusable scorecards just for 2013 Ace Racers. With a pencil and a clean eraser, you can use your new scorecards for round after round. The first one is credit card sized... keep it in your wallet and you'll always have a scorecard ready to go. It also makes a cool bag tag!
The 2nd reusable scorecard is larger for easier use and up to six rounds of 18 before it needs erasing. The flipside has the complete 2013 Discraft flight chart for easy reference anytime. Stash it in your back pocket, in your bag, or use the punch hole to hang it wherever you like.
We're also including a pencil with eraser with your Ace Race player package, so you can start using these cards right away.
- Two high impact plastic pint glasses: very cool!
- One beverage koozie: silver on black, jack.
- One tri-panel Discraft sticker: three stickers in one.
- All are included with your $25 Ace Race entry fee!
1 grandprize for the person with the most aces
Players are required to use the player package discs, and only these discs. No previously used discs. If a disc is lost, the player has the option of using the second disc from the package. Only one throw per player per hole. Groups of up to eight players are generally acceptable. All players should have their own scorecards and mark "A" for aces and "M" for holes on which they hit metal.
After all players in the group have thrown, discs are picked up and the group moves directly to the next tee. Players keep their scorecards for round two, using the next line on the card to record the round.
The player with the most aces after 36 holes is declared the winner. In case of ties, the number of metal hits is used as a tie breaker. If a tie persists, a closest to the pin contest is then held to determine the event winner.
All holes will be shortened to 180-250 feet
|Brad Allen||Ocean Springs, MS|
|Luca Antoni||Ocean Springs, MS|
|NiAnna Balzli||Gautier, MS|
|Benjamin Bartlett||Gulfport, MS|
|Jon Baty||Biloxi, MS|
|Kevin Bouch||Atlanta, GA|
|Maurice Bowers||Pascagoula, MS|
|Chuck Burdine||Biloxi, MS|
|Jake Burns||Pascagoula, MS|
|Aaron Carter||Biloxi, MS|
|Steve Coulter||Gulfport, MS|
|Greg Field||Biloxi, MS|
|Mark Fredrick||Biloxi, MS|
|Bobby Gee||Biloxi, MS|
|Andy Giles||Ocean Springs, MS|
|randy hoffmann||Ocean Springs MS|
|Brian HolyField||Long Beach, MS|
|Kristan Keen||Biloxi, MS|
|Drew Larsen||D'Iberville, MS|
|Greg Mills Jr.||Biloxi, MS|
|Dean Saucer||Mobile, AL|
|Van Saucer||Mobile, AL|
|Riley Saucier||Pascgoula, MS|
|Chris Sigler||Biloxi, MS|
|David Smith||Pascagoula, MS|
|Steve Thornbury||Gautier, MS|
|Chris Trahan||Diamondhead, MS|
|John Tupy||Gulfport, MS|
|James White||Pascagoula, MS|
|Will Wilkes||Biloxi, MS|
|Cullen Wilson||Long Beach, MS|