|Login | Sign up for Free||800.476.3968 | Support Center|
Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
|Event Dates:||Saturday 2/25|
|Type:||: Ice Bowl|
|Director:||Bill Maury-Holmes email|
Event Director Details
Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High Disc Golf – Saturday, February 25, 2012
Might we finally have an actual icy Ice Bowl in the Golden Sombrero Winter Series? Here’s our best chance! I would like to invite you to the inaugural Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High Disc Golf, Mountain High North, which will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2012. Check in/registration begins at 8:45am and the Player’s Meeting will be at 9:30am sharp.
This event will be the sixth in the seven part “Golden Sombrero Winter Series 2012,” the remaining one being held the following day at San Diego/Mission Bay (2/26/12). As with all of our Ice Bowls, come out and get some early season golfing in and support an excellent local charity.
We will be partnering with the High Desert Challengers 4-H club which works with local youth in leadership development, outdoor activities and animal husbandry. All proceeds will go to the club for their good works.
The entry fee is $20 for all divisions except $10 for kids 15 and under. We have no idea what the weather may be like – this is quite a La Nina year – but we know that you’ll get the following:
- Fresh, crisp air!
- A nice walk at Mt. High North, or perhaps an actual trudging through snow if we get lucky (“No Wimps, No Whiners!”)
- 24 holes of play: three rounds of 8 holes (holes #2-9, length will vary as the conditions permit)
- A fine premium disc with the Golden Sombrero Winter Series 2012 stamp (a choice of Gummy Champion Rhynos or Champion Darts, all in bright colors to aid in finding them in any snow we might get – thank you Innova!)
- 3 mulligans (more, many more, for sale – “Buy a tourney win!”)
- A chance at the unique Wrightwood Ice Bowl Trophy and bragging rights for having won the first one, or (for the lesser mortals among us) a chance for some other sweet prizes
Lunch will be available in the North Lodge for purchase, along with an assortment of hot and cold beverages.
Many thanks to Joe Affleck at Mt. High and Innova Champion Disc Golf.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 909.335.1995.
Hope to see you there,