|Login | Sign up for Free||800.476.3968 | Support|
4th Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High Disc Golf
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
|Event Dates:||Saturday 2/22|
|Type:||: Ice Bowl|
|Director:||Bill Maury-Holmes email|
Event Director Details
NEWS FLASH! : We will be playing all 27 holes!
4th Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High Disc Golf - Saturday, February 22, 2014
Will there be snow this year? Can we have a genuinely icy Ice Bowl in the Golden Sombrero Winter Series? Might Suzette take more stunning pictures that will wind up in the Innova calendar? Can you beat two-time defending champion Chris Horn? If you want the answers to these questions then come on up and join us for the 4th Wrightwood Ice Bowl at Sky High Disc Golf, Mountain High North, on Saturday, February 22, 2014. Check-in/registrations begins at 8:30am and the Player's Meeting will be at 9am sharp. Pre-registration is preferred to guarantee a spot. If we get twenty folks to pre-register here we will get a DisCatcher Traveller for the raffle.
The entry fee is $20 for all divisions except for kids 15 and under. In the past two years we have raised $788 for local charity. How much can we raise this year?
We have no idea what the weather may be like - it's dry and bare up their right now - but we know that you'll get the following:
- Fresh, crisp air!
- A nice walk at Mt. High North, or perhaps an actual trudging through the snow like last year (tip: if there's snow don't throw white, glow or clear discs...)
- 27 holes of play: three continuous rounds of 9 holes (holes #1-9, length will vary as conditions permit)
- A fine premium Innova disc with the Golden Sombrero Winter Series 2014 stamp (first ten registered get a Champ I-Dye Roc3; others will choose from Gummy Champ Aviars, Glow Champ Roc3s or Glow Champ Classic Rocs - thank you Innova!)
- 3 mulligans (more, many more for sale - "Buy a tourney win!")
- A chance at the unique Wrightwood Ice Bowl trophy and bragging rights for the year, or (for the lesser immortals among us) a chance for some other sweet raffle prizes. Thanks to the generosity of Sky High Disc Golf at Mountain High North, there will be two disc golf season passes and assorted Sky High swag in the raffle!
Lunch will be available for a mere $5 in the North Lodge for purchase, along with an assortment of hot and cold beverages. You can pre-register for lunch as part of registration at DGU and be done with all financial matters before you arrive, except spending generously on mulligans!
Many thanks to Bert Cook and Brian Boardman at Mountain High, Innova Champion Disc Golf and DGU.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com .
Hope to see you there,
|Adam Barker||Ulysses, PA|
|Jim Cook||Ridgecrest, CA|
|Tommy Cooper||Ridgecrest, CA|
|Sean Donovan||San Diego|
|Jason Fitzgerald||El Cajon|
|Josh Hatcher||A whales V|
|Deeanna Helmick||Rancho Cucamonga|
|Jesse Keenan||Fountain Valley|
|Todd Murnan||San Diego|
|Jason Perdue||Tallahassee, Fl|
|evan Reid||Hesperia, CA|
|John Reid||Hesperia, CA|
|Suzette Simons||Rancho C|
|Robert Smith||Fountain Valley|
|Matthew Spies||Costa Mesa|
|Jeremy Stubbs||Ridgecrest, CA|
|Josh Tays||San Diego|
|Mark Verrochi||Escondido, CA|
|Laura Walsh||San Diego, CA|
|Michael Woodruff||San Diego, CA|